Are you looking for how to sign in to Xbox live Account on your Xbox then here’s the best guide for you! There are many possibilities for you can go to Xbox live and play your game.
The Xbox One is one of the popular gaming consoles to play your high demanded games. Nowadays its trends to live your gaming play and sharing to your fans. So here we discuss How to Sign in to Xbox Live on your Xbox One.
If you want to sign in to your Microsoft account on your Xbox One console! If you’re new to Xbox and don’t have a Microsoft account or Gamertag yet, don’t worry—we’ll walk you through it. To check all about how to make an Xbox live account, below steps for you.
How to Xbox live account login
Step 1: Go to sign in to your Microsoft Xbox live account on your Xbox One console!
Step 2: Now Sign in: Current members who have a Microsoft account and an Xbox Live gamertag
Step 3: Sign in to Xbox One by entering the email address you use to sign in to your Microsoft account
After you’ve entered your email address, you’ll be asked to enter your password.
Now if you don’t have remember your account email so first Find your Microsoft account email address or password
Step 4: Next step to Review your privacy settings (On the Xbox One, privacy and security settings are managed at the individual account level, allowing you full customization of your Xbox Live experience)
That’s it now you have to choose your method for Sign in to Xbox Live. There are a three different way to Sign in to Xbox Live.
1. Use Kinect to sign in automatically.
2. Sign in manually.
3. Add a Passkey for greater security.
Method 1: Kinect sign-in
Kinect is a very easy method to sign in for all users. Also its best way for the single-user household or if you want to allow family members to be able to manage settings or make purchases on this account.
- So just you need to set up Kinect sign-in, select the Make it fast, make it magictile on the left and follow the instructions on your screen.
Note there may be times when you are still prompted to enter your password, such as when you make a purchase, change your billing account information, or sign in to your account on a different console. Make sure you remember the password you use to set up your profile.
Method 2: Manual sign-in
It’s very easy for manual users. When you don’t want to allow others in your household access to your account, or if you want to use your account on a friend’s console, you probably want to use manual sign-in which requires your password to complete a sign-in. To set up manual sign-in, select the Lock it down tile on the far right.
Method 3: Adding a Passkey for greater security
Steps to Add a Passkey
- First complete sign-in, and Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
- Now Select Settings.
- And Go to the All Settings.
- Now Tap to Sign-in, security & passkey.
- And Then Select Change your sign-in & security preferences in the lower left corner of the screen.
- After Go to customize sign-in & security.
- And Scroll to the right and click on Ask for my passkey at sign-in.
If you need to create a passkey:
- First Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
- And Go to Settings.
- Tap to All Settings.
- After go to Sign-in, security & passkey.
- By create my passkey from the selections in the middle column.
- Now you need to use controller to create a 6-digit passkey. Re-enter it when requested to confirm.
- By tap to Change your sign-in & security preferences in the lower left corner of the screen.
- And Select Customize sign-in & security.
- Then Scroll to the right and click on Ask for my passkey at sign-in.
Step 6: Review your Profile pic (gamerpic)
On the next screen, you will see the gamerpic that will represent you to the Xbox Live community. Also, you can easy to Customize your Xbox One’s tile color.
Step 7: After you complete the last step of sign-in, you’re taken to the Xbox One Home screen.
From here you can continue personalizing your console by:
- Setting up your live TV experience.
- Browsing and downloading games or apps.
- Watching a Blu-ray disc.
- Starting to install your first game.
Remember that you can return to the Home screen any time by pressing the Xbox button in the center of your controller.
That’s it now you should live on your Xbox One. If you have any query about it then let me know us in below comment box.